HELP Math - Latest News
Grades 3-8 | Math and Dual Language | Cloud-based
Most new looks seem to be about getting noticed. HELP Math Version 1.5 is all about improving your intervention Math outcomes.
Friday, July 31, 2015
Check out the features of HELP Math's newest version.
HELP Math Version 1.5 is:
- a Patent Pending SIOP learning system
- a What Works Clearinghouse approved resource
- a Consistent Organization of Content
- a Scaffolded math solution
- a CCSS based academic language resource
- a feedback mechanism for “Prior Knowledge”
- a Test-Taking skills resource
- a tool for formative & summative Quizzing
- a Title III-approved Math resource
Help Math is the leading research proven online math intervention program for students in grades 3rd to 8th.