Close the Achievement Gap for Your Title III & SPED Student Populations
Grades 3-8 | Math and Dual Language | Cloud-based
What is HELP Math?
HELP Math is the leading research proven online, math intervention program in the U.S. that addresses the specific issues of teaching mathematics to English Language Learners (ELLs), students with special needs, and all students struggling to achieve math mastery.
HELP Math is the proven and tested web-based math intervention program for grades 3 through 8 that makes learning
- Focus on struggling students, including ELLs and students with special needs
- Instruction in both Spanish and English
- Integrates with existing technology
- Aligned to CCSS and State Standards
- Data-driven lessons assist individual or small-group mastery
- Encourage critical thinking
- Supports flipped and blended learning methods
- School-wide site licensing makes user administration simple
- Real-World Lesson Scenarios
- Provides Curriculum Instruction
- Accessible In-class or at Home
- Integrated video, story lines and games makes learning math fun!
- Solid Math Core
- Pre, Post and Adaptive Assessments
- In-depth Actionable Reporting Capabilities
- Teacher Friendly
- Easy Navigation
- Easy Intervention Customization for Individual Students
- Web-based software
- Anywhere, anytime access.
- Licensed on an annual subscription basis and can be purchased on a per student or per building basis.
- Affordable licensing options for schools and district-wide use, giving your students and staff unlimited, password-protected access to the program.
- Ask your Curriculum Adviser about volume pricing!